Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Suffering from premature ejaculation. Treatment? Alternative medicine?

Hello Doctor, I am 30 year old guy, married since last 3.5 years & have 1 year old son. I am suffering from premature ejaculation & last only for few minutes when i use delay condoms . Without that i last only for a minute. Can i take suhagra or should go for ayurvedic treatment like vita ex gold, stay on etc. Please advise to make my life happy.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Sex is in our mind.
Tension & Anxiety free mind cause you better parasympathetic stimulation cause you better arousal.
You may learn start-stop-start technique to prolong the period of your ejeculation.
Drugs usually not interfere the period.
Answered: Fri, 17 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor