Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Suffering from keloids on chest. Not cured by steroids injection. What treatment should be done?

good evening sir, i have been suffering by keloids on my chest for the last 15 years. A specialist suggested me to go with steroids injection treatment.but as it is too painful i left it in midway.i also identified regrowth of keloids at the injected area.sir,please advice me the best treatment i can go for.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dec 2013
Keloids are best treated by triamcinolone injections in proper dose and strength. I suggest you to meet a proper dermatologist who can judge the exact concentration of the triamcinolone injections to be given to your keloid area.

Do not try to go for any type of surgeries on keloids as it can cause further recurrence and complexity of the condition.
Answered: Wed, 20 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor