Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Suffering from itching in anal area, feeling of movement. Parasitic infection? What could be wrong?

I believe I may have/had a parasitic infection. specifially pin worms and/or roundworms. Been on 2 treatments of Stromectol 10 days apart, last was 9 days ago. Still suffering from itching in anal area and a feeling of movement . Who do I see for this. GP gave me the Ivermectin but not an expert. Proctologist not taking me seriously.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

It is not always possible to see or show the pin-worms.
A single dose of albendazole may cure. At times, it is repeated after a month

Personal hygiene is important - especially hand washing...

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor