Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Suffering from heart pain. ECG showed bone blocked. Should we go for open heart surgery or any other way?

Hello Doctor, recently My father was suffering from heart pain, once we undergone with ECG and other tests, we came to know there was one bone fully blocked and other 2 with small holes, then he undergone with inputting stunt heart surgery. After 1 year the same has been collapsed by 35%, and he is suffering with same problem. Could you please advise me what action we need to take to clear that? Do we need to go for open heart surgery or any other way? We are from poor family. Thanking you!
Mon, 7 Apr 2014
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

please undergo angio gram and find out same thing mau be in two colonary artries may be in ot and under go bypass surgery
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor