Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Suffering from brachial plexus injury due to automatic blood pressure cuff. Is this injury common and what are the remedies ?

Malfunctioning Hospital auto BP unit over squeezing & resulting in brachial plexus injury I had an automatic blood pressure cuff used in a hospital. It kept squeezing my arm tighter each time until I screamed and somebody came and removed it. My brachial plexus was damaged. It s been a year and I m still a long way from recovery. 1) Have you heard of hospital automatic BP cuffs malfunctioning in this way? 2) What is the cause of the malfunction? 3) Have you heard of others damaging their brachial plexus this way?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM
This iam hearing from you for the first time, is it yourconclusion or attainding
Doctors conclusion, that is more important for me so write me more about it
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor