Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Suffer from pain in the chest, hemoptysis. Biopsy showing adenocarcinoma. CT scan showing nodules in lung, lymphnodal and bony development. Any advice?

sir my father is 51 yrs old male presented with c/pain chest, hemotysis since 2 month. outside biopsy was s/o adenocarcinoma . PET CT showed metabolically active right lung mass with pleural, left lung nodules, lymphnodal and bony involvement. Bronchoscopy: carina- broadened and infiltrated with marked necrosis and soughing on both side. Right lung similar necrosis and sloughing in entire right main and intermediate bronchus narrowing of all lobular bronchi. Bronchial biopsy was s/o NSCLC poorly differentiated carcinoma
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for coming to HCM. Sorry to hear about your father's condition. Your father has Non-small cell lung carcinoma (cancer) with metastasis as indicated in the test reports. It arises from the lining of air way (Bronchi). He needs Oncologist who will make plan for his treatment with chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy based on details of test results.
Please feel free to ask if you have any specific questions.
I wish your father improved health!
Answered: Tue, 19 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor