Suffer from depression and anxiety. Have fibromyalgia. Feeling numbness in the body with spots. Do I have to get tested for MS?

3 yrs ago, i had a self inflicted stroke . i have suffered from depression and anxiety for years. many failed meds and lots of tries brought me to a bad place of also alot of physical pain where, i have been told fibromialgia.. tried lyrica , and now cymbalta... nothing can touch this constant pain..i am left with now, and in the last 2 months or so, numbness on the left side of my body, it is my hand, leg and now weird spots in my left side of my face, including little twitches in my face now.. my doc has got me on waiting list for , internal med specialist, ct scan , and mental health specialist.. i need to know if there is just a test for ms, could this be? pills r not my help now, i want a thought of what other things this may b now.. i have heard every excuse in the books, i need answers now, i am to young, and a single mom, to have this consume my life, in the way it has...Please help Me, with any info you can!!!
Sat, 30 Mar 2013