Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Suffer from anal fissure. Severe pain. Taking ampoxin. Need permanent cure

I am suffering from anal infection viz: anal fissure. now the outer end of fissure is again joined but a big hollow pimple formed which pains tremendously. I do not want to go for surgery hence taking AMPOXIN regularly to cure the infection, however the treatment is temporary and again after some months the same problem occurs. Please advise permanent remedy on the anal fissure.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  104
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM.
Permanent cure is surgical treatment which is a routine today.Fissures are likely to be reccurent and usually it becomes inflammated many times during the life. ANtibiotics can help with infection but not with fissure- YOu can follow high fibre dietary, use laxatives and other medicines for easier defecation but this is also symtpomatic therapy. WIsh you good health.
Answered: Thu, 25 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor