Does an sinus infection cause bad breath?
Welcome to health care Magic and thanks for putting up the query
Bad breath can be due to sinus infection or orodental problems like bad oral hygiene or dental caries or it can be due to gastric acid reflux or regurgitation.
Please tell me do you have any such relevant symptoms.
Follow up with the required information so that I can suggest you better.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sinus infection caused by serratia
- Sinus infection causing coughing
- Severe sinus infection causes
- Fungal sinus infections causes
- Frequent sinus infections causes
- Common cause of sinus infection
- Sinus infection cause palpitations
- Allergic sinus infection causes
- Sinus infection cause burping
- Sinus infection cause vomiting