Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Struck in head, should I seek medical help ?

I was struck in the side of the head almost two weeks ago, and i now have a hard lump in that spot. I now get head spins when i lay down. what is the cause of this and should i seek medical help ?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  593
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

even after two week if you have some problem post head injury, you should seek medical help more over you say that there is a lump sill not vanished. any other ideas by others?

Answered: Sun, 28 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor