Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Starting to lose control over age. Is it eye related or mental issue?

Hello, i have a question. My grandmother has started to lose control of herself 2 days ago. I dont really know how to describe it but i think it s not too severe. The problem is she somehow can not open her eyes or not wanting to do so, and they look cloudy too. Aside from that she can t seem find her way around the house anymore which i assume is related to her eyes problem. We are going to get her checked out at a hospital soon when it s not too hot out side, and in the meantime i want to find out as much about this as i can.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCMForum. it appears that she had raised or lowered BP or sugar. she should be taken to hospital as early as possible. there she may have to go for blood sugar c.t scan and other tests for diagnosis.
in the meanwhile give her glucose water{10 spoons in one glass of water. she must be shown to a neurologist for diagnosis. if she is able to eat give her semi solid diet. first ask her then give any thing to her. never
insist her to take any thing if not in a position to take. thank you.
Answered: Mon, 14 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor