Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Spotted brown particles in urine. History of UTI. Holds urine for long. Reasons?

Hi, my 2 1/2 year old daughter has been having small brownish particles in her urine. I've noticed them for a few weeks. She reports no pain. She has no fever. I do notice she holds her urine for long periods of time. She had history of UTI at 6 months old and reflux but all is normal now with testing. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  555
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
This is possible due to concentrated urine due to long holding of passing urine.
But it is more likely of having urinary tract infection as recurrence is common.
Go for urine testing for pus cells or for other elements.
Give enough water.
Keep local part clean and healthy.
Wash local part properly while giving her bath.
Ok and bye.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 27 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor