Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Spot on corner of mouth, swollen cheek, oozing orange watery substance. What is this?

Hi my partner returned from work with a spot with two heads on in the corner of his mouth, the one side of his.cheek looked swolen and half of his lip, his lip also looks brused. We managed to pierce the spots and orange watery stuff came out I have never seen this before ? Can you help or advise what to do. It is very painful and still leaking.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response

Thanks for writing here.

It seems your partner is having impetigo.

It is a kind of bacterial infection.

Do not try to rupture it.

Apply a topical antibiotic like mupirocin over affected area two to three times.

Give antiinflamatory tablets like combiflam.

Hope this will help you.TAKE CARE.
Answered: Tue, 27 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor