Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Sound from mouth or chest when stretching, popping throat. Should I be worried?

I notice that when I stretched or turned my upper body a weird sound would come out of my mouth or chest area. A sort of losing my breath sound or something rubbing together type of sound it sounds like im breathing really heavy but im not i can hear it with my mouth closed and opened every time i move my upper body side to side. it kind of sounds like some ones pumping air in my lungs or something. Also theres this thing that keeps popping out of the side of my throat or dislocating and i have to push it back in or sometimes it goes back itself sometimes its painful should i be worried
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Feb 2018
Hi. This is a classical symptom of a laryngocele and need to consult a surgeon , preferably ENT, Head and NECK. This needs surgical correction.
Answered: Sat, 4 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor