Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Sore sensation on the penis, feeling cold. Lump in the groin area. what should be the treatment?

Hi my boyfriend has been suffering with a sore burning sensation on is penis and can feel very cold for several months now. He,s under a specialist doctor in which he visit,s every 3 months, they have tested him for everythink, and has had all the tests but everythink came back clear, he still gets it all the time and as now noticed a small lump in the groin area please help he is getting desperate now and does,nt know what to do
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You need to believe the doctor or doctors or find a doctor whom you can trust and ask his advice. From the description you gave, the problem seems to be psychological than physical. Doctor's will not bluff in these matters. They are telling the truth.

Is your friend afraid about his sexual life due to some hidden reasons? Find out. Take him to a psychologist and know what psychology is behind this. Ican help you if you desire so.
Answered: Sun, 16 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor