Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Small sized penis in flaccid and erect state, do not get erections, have early ejaculations. How can I cure this?

Hi DOctors, I am 28 yrs old and have my genitals of size 2 inches in flaccid condition through out the day and during proper stimulus maximum size is 3 inches,this is quite embarrassing for a guy of my age.I dont get erection during whole day.I get ejaculated within one and half minute. Help required to know the syndrome and cure.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for your query,
The size of penis have no relation with age or erection or satisfaction of sex.As it gets erection nothing to worry.
Sex is in the mind & not in the organ.
Your ejection period is quiet satisfactory.
This is not a syndrome & you need not require any treatment.
Have a nice day.
Answered: Fri, 20 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor