Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Small child, not gaining weight after switching to formula milk. How to increase weight?

hello , doctor my baby is 10 month old she is in formula milk after 4 month .... since then she is not gain weight she was in mother milk ... i gave her cheese , almond , nuts apple in morning , then after 3 hour she eats egg yolk mixed with water .. in lunch she take rice dal with vegg and eving milk ... and in night suji with milk ... what else i can introduce her to increace her weight .. her weight is 8.9 kg
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  182
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
ur baby of 10 mths age being nearly 9 kgs is not a matter of concern..and the diet ur giving is also good and appreciable.. so nothing to worry as long as ur baby is feeding well and sleeping well and playing well..
dont think of increasing weight but rather continue ur diet and keep the good health of ur baby..
all the best
Answered: Fri, 28 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor