Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Slight pain in head of penis, other parts of body, burn mark on wrist. What it could be ?

Hi friend I have been experiencing some strange things happining to my body over past month or so. It started of just being a slight pain in the end of my penis but has started going to other parts of me not pain but marks on my back. I come back from a night out at my mates the other night and i had like a burn mark on my wrist the pain was so bad when i new it was there, also my bum was iching and it has only just stoped this morning. Now needless to say i went to the GU in my country in the (UK) and everything they tested me for was all nagative. They told me to go to your local GP and did not give me a clue to what it would be. I have not got a doctor as of yet and im going to sign up today or monday. I just want to try and get to the bottom of this being that it is just geting worse not better. Thanks for your time will be waiting on your replie.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  643
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
You have very vague complain.
Burning,itching marks are usually due to some allergic reaction after contact or some insect bite.
Apply mild steroid cream on it.
You can tale levocetrizine to subside itching and nsaid to subside pain.
Start b12,folic acid,other vitamin,minerals to boost up your general health.
Consult you family physician first for proper guidance and medications.

Answered: Fri, 22 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor