Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Sleep disorders, incomplete sleep, tiredness, leg pain on waking up. Which specialist should I consult?

hi, my self XXXXXXX , i am unable to sleep properly, seems like i didnt completed my sleep, feeling very tiered in the morning , specially legs, but as the day progresses i feel a bit relax. i use to wake up many times during night , without any reasons , pain in the legs for hole day, and likes to sit when ever i get chance . please explain me whom shall i consult ?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hello should consult a psychiatrist as it is a sleep disorder. Most probably you have restless leg syndrome and thus have problem in sleeping and pain in leg. It's a treatable condition and need evaluation. Take care
Answered: Sat, 4 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor