Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Skin sensitive, prone to pimples. Hair oily due to sweat. How to keep it dry?

I am 23 yrs old. I tie scarf to cover my face and hair. This protects my skin from getting pimples or acne but I sweat a lot when scarf is tied. My hair becomes oily. I cant even use shampoo as my skin is very sensitive. My Doctor had suggested me to use Triben AD Lotion along with Savlon . He also prescribed few tablets ie. Follihair tablet and Irochel Tab. I apply oil on my head once a week but still its oily. Please suggest what should I do to keep it dry. Because of sweat it becomes more dry. And if I don’t wear a scarf i will get acne. My skin that sensitive. One more thing I like sweets very much. Does sweets has to do anything with the hairfall???
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for reference.You should go with prescribed medicines.more
You need to do is use cotton scarf to protect face & hair that will soak your sweat.
You should tray aritha ( shikakai) seeds to wash your hair as you are sensitive to shampoo.
You have to take lot of water & avoid spicy masala fried food & take vitamin rich food that will help to reduce sweat.More tension in life also causes sweat so don't worry you will not get acne with this measures.
Answered: Thu, 5 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor