Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Skin irritation, itchy, pus filled bumps on body, black sores after bursting. Reason, treatment?

Hello my name is Debra and I have been suffering from some kind of skin irritation. Clusters of pus fill bumps that itch like crazy. Once they burst they turn into black sores that itch like crazy. They always seem to show utart of the summer and make me miserable for week after week. They always break out in different places on my body especially my legs. I have no idea what thy are and itch creams are no help. They leave me with scares After weeks and weeks of itching and pain. HELP!!!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  145
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.

You might have developed furuncles.

These are deep bacterial infections.

Treatment is with antibiotics but the choice of antibiotics should be based on culture and sensitivity tests.

For now you can take an anti histamine like cetrizine to control itch.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Mon, 23 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor