Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Should i consult a doctor for high pitched voice ?

my mom says I have a high pitched voice What do I do? My mom says I have a high pitched voice, I speak in a normal voice at school but not at home. I force myself to do it. I am 19 years old. What do I do? Should I speak to a doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Limaheraty,

Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum,
Yes exactly, you need to consult your phonosurgeon and also a clinical psychologist. You do not seem to have any medical problem, it is just a matter of counselling and some speech therapy which is required.

Take care


Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Wed, 20 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor