Should fish oil supplement and vitamin supplements be taken separately?

I I was told by the owner of a health food store that taking fish oil at the same time I took my vitamins or medicine would draw the benefit of those items into the oil and she said I should take the oil separate and at a different time but I read nothing about this. Is she correct?
Fri, 8 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I agree with you that this is not familiar information. Many persons use these medicines at the same time with no ill effects or decreased effectiveness of either supplement.

You can consider asking another nutritionist or herbalist for confirmation

I hope this helps