Should I go to a doctor for diarrhea, abdominal cramps and blood in stool?

I had severe diarreah, abdominal cramps worse than I have ever had, sweats, starting at 10 last night. When I had my last bowel movement, it had blood in it. During the day today if I had what I thought would be a bm, it was about a tablespoon of red blood. Should I go to the doctor tomorrow?? I couldn't go today because I am 30 miles away from my doctor and couldn't get there without having to stop, and there are no bathrooms because it is a rural area. I also felt nauseated but never threw up. Thanks for your help.
Thu, 30 Aug 2018

You may be suffering from bacillary dysentery or amoebic dysentery. Avoid spicy food and alcohol avoid smoking and caffeine drinks.

Use tablet Ofloxacin and Ornidazole. Use tablet Sporlac. Drink plenty of liquid and ORS solution. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor, he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.