Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Shooting pain in the stomach. Suffer from endometriosis. Need medication

I have endometriosis . i have spend the last nine months in bed in constant agony. i am now 9 weeks pregnant and have experienced some relief over the last 4 weeks or so. i went to sit up yesterday and i got a shooting pain across my lower belly. the area is now super tender to the touch and when i move. i am not bleeding or spotting. do you know of any way that i could sooth the pain? tylenol does nothing so i was hoping there was some sort o homeopathic method available. thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response

As you are 9 weeks pregnant,please do not use any drug without consultation of your Obstetrician.

You can take Antispasmodic Dicyclomine for pain relief.

Get an Ultrasound abdomen and know the cause.

If you come back with ultrasound report,i will clarify further

Answered: Mon, 25 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor