Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Scrotal pain. Done USG. Prescribed different medicine. Negative blood test

i am getting pain from right scrotum since 2009, i have consulted so many general phycians and they suggested usg scan for scrotum and some pain killars,some one given filariasis tabs, some one told its epidydamis and some one given hetrazan,mid night blood test also negative even though getting pain and worrying a lot with it
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
The doctors treated you have approached scientifically.
If the pain is not relieved, try to see urologist to see if that makes a difference.
Till then,
1. Tight scrotal support
2. Ice application
should help.
Best regards
Answered: Fri, 30 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor