Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Rumbling noises from stomach immediately after meals. What is the cause and cure?

Hi, I m 13 years old and I have rumbling noises happening in my stomach it happens right after lunch I nearly started having these problems I hate being in quiet places I try not to drink a lot of soda and I feel like everyone can hear it is there a way to stop it plz it s ruining my life especially the fact that my 5th period is after lunch and I sit at a table full of girls it s extremely embarrassing please help sorry for my spelling I m pretty lazy
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, looking to the given history here after the meal some time the peristalsis waves increases due to eating in very fast manner and this could cause such sound, this could be associated with the infection too, and in my opinion single dose of Tab Secnidazole" would correct this take care and have a nice day.
Answered: Tue, 3 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor