Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Right testicle is a lot lower than left, have problem while sitting,stretching. What to do ?

my right testicle is a lot lower than my left one (in between my legs). I went to the doctor and he told me it was normal, even thou I told him it really hurts and doesn t feels natural. He replied to me and said Im the doctor so you have to believe in what i m saying... . He didn t sound professional to me, so could anybody tell me something what i could do, so that my right testicle can heal. I was thinking of wearing tight underwear s, but my right testicle still falls down. I find it for instance really hard to stretch in some work outs, because my testicle always falls in between my legs and i don t really want to cross my legs when my right testicle is in the way. The same happens when i sit, I always sit on my testicle, which is painful, also when i walk I feel how both legs always get in contact with my testicle which is also painful. (don t understand me wrong it doesn t hurt like as if somebody was stabbing you, its more a swollen pain).
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
I understand your issue. It may be quite disturbing.
As a last resort,fixing the testis by a surgical procedure may help, but i have never done one for this reason.
Best regards
Answered: Wed, 23 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor