Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Report shows renal stone in kidney, dense echotexture of liver parenchyma, hyperechoic nodule in the abdominal wall. Suggestions?

Hello, I am helping my Mom do some research on a medical report she just received on her left kidney . The report says she has a renal stone about 0.73 cm over the lower pole of left kidney and a dense echotexture of the liver parenchyma without focal lesion . A hyperechoic nodule about .75 x .9 cm in the subcutaneous layer over the upper abdominal wall is seen. I am worried about this because the doctor told her that she will be fine but offered nothing. I was not there with her. She doe snot speak Enlgish or understand very well.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
THE STONE may be followed up unless she develops abdominal pan.
The nodule may represent simple fat collection or cancer spread from other organs.
A second opinion is worthwhile.
Best regards
Answered: Tue, 11 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor