Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Remedies to increase height, size of penis?

Hello doc i am 28 years old male, my height is 162 cms from last 9 years no increasing my height i am so much embarrass I want to increase my height, please help me for this... And also my body is too much slim i want to be fatty. How can i become fatty.. N last my penis is too short its 3 inches... I want to increase size of my penis. Please help me
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query,

You are 28 years and by now the fusion of your bones would have been complete.

There is no remedy to increase growth now.

Please dont go for various claims.

Same goes for size of penis.

It is genetically determined and the size cannot be increased.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you good health,
Thank you
Answered: Fri, 29 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor