Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Protected sex, have weird pain and discoloration at the penile tip, stomach pain, pain behind pee hole. What does this imply?

i have had protected sex with my partner and somehow i am still scared about it all. After having sex with her ive experienced weird pains, in the tip of my penis , the lining in my penis where sperm comes out as well as my stomach hurts. Im highly terrified because i just took a look at my penis and i see discoloration and black dots on the tip of my penis and the skin thats behind of my hole hurts a bit .... what can this mean?? please help
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have noticed discoloration on the tip of your penis and have pain at the tip.This is followed after a sex.This is not a serious problem it is a Balanitis and Urethritis which can be cured by Taking antibitic Tab Taxum O twice daily for a week
Answered: Sat, 22 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor