Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Propygenta nf cream for swollen eyes

my mother hs fallen from stair. her eyes has swollen so propygenta nf cream be used to cure it...
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  920
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Pranjili, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Propygenta NF contains a Steroid and a Antibiotic cream. It is a Commonly prescribed Antiseptic cream. You should be getting your Mother Examined first by a Ophthalmologist so that he can examine her to rule out any internal injury and Prescribe proper medications. Kindly do not use any medicine without a Doctor's notice because a thorough Physical examination is very much needed.

Hope I have answered your Query, I will be available to answer your Follow up queries.

I Wish her Good Health.
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
a big NO.
it is steroid and antibiotic combination cream and must not use in around the eye and acute condition.
u need to apply plain antibiotic like fusidil cream twice a day
give her analgesic tab for pain and inflammation
better to consult doctor
avoid going outside
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
i have got ulcer on rht ankle due to varicose vein/degeneratn of Ra.IT is oozing too.CAn propygenta nm can treat that permenantly without burning long time?
Answered: Wed, 3 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor