Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Problem of premature ejaculation ,please help

Hi.. I am a 26 years and have been married for the last 6 months. I have the problem of premature ejaculation. Can you please suggest me how to over come this.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jan 2010
Answers:  7 Views:  848
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hey relax....this is common to happen in first few months of yor married life.. YOu will improve with practice... Try the start and stop works..this problem is known to happen in almost 85% of all men in the world who do not have previous sexual experience..

Answered: Tue, 12 Jan 2010
  User's Response
Hi.. This problem is quite common among young and recently married individuals. There are methods to improve this which i shall suggest.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response

Engage in more foreplay as this can prolong the period of sex.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response

The technique are known as squeezing method which can be tried during the period of sexual intercourse
and the other method is known as stop and start technique that can be tried during menstruation.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response

You can try these methods which will help you.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response

And also consult a sexologist for couselling. This will also help you.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response

dont worry,just try to control yourself and proceed slowly

Answered: Mon, 25 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor