Problem of delayed menses

i have a problem of delayed menses . i want 2 know any home treatment .
Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Treatment/Therapy ,  
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Delayed periods can be due to stress, tension. You can take more of papaya fruit to get back the periods. It is occuring for many times than see a gynecologist

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Take Tab. Restone (maharshi Ayurveda) 1 tab thrice a day Syr. Amycordial 10ml thrice a day
Tab. Raj Pravartini Vati 1 tab twice a day
for 3 mths Your problems will be solved
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear
welcome to healthcaremagic
Stress during menstrual period is common symptoms among female,Your delayed periods may be due many cause how delay and how longyour facing this, do you have heavy bleeding, painful? If under the contraceptives measures any?After finding cause hormonal imbalance may also been you may need hormonal therapy
Thanks