Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Pre-ejaculation. Unani treatment in vain. Can I have a solution?

sir jab my apnay wife k saath sex karnay ki kooshish karta ho tho mera penis intercourse kay pahalay he leak ho jatha hai please solve my problem aur maine doctor treatment leya kuch bhi solve nahe huwa . aur unani treatement lay kar bhi dekha kuch faida nahi huwa . sir please help me . sir meri age 37 yrs hai aur mera 2 yrs ka beta bhi hai pahalay tho aisa problem nahe tha aba 1yr say a problem ho raha hai please & please solve my problem & give me a solution to my question .
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Answers:  4 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
There is premature ejaculation in your case. In majority of cases this is a psychological problem. Once you accept it and start thinking of it for quite some time it will keep on creating problem for you. The best thing to overcome this is to forget that you have any problem and lead a normal life with proper diet and regular exercise. Don't attach much importance to it for a quick relief. Amongst medicines the first thing is to treat psychogenic part and for that you will have to take Cap. strescom and to increase your power and time have tab. shila pravang.If you believe my advice firmly your problem will be solved once for ever.
Answered: Sat, 2 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1. any Performance Anxiety or Psychological trauma?
2. any problem with erection, so that ED is ruled out and focus stays on PE.
3. consult for Kegel Exercises.
4. internal use of Jatiphaldi churna and Brahmi vati will help improving the condition.
Answered: Fri, 29 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Packriswamy Sambangi's  Response
Premature ejaculation is a common problem that strikes most men at some point in their lives. Several factors can influence , when ejaculation occures, but it can be controlled with some forethought or is extreame cases medical intervention.
Keep in mind that ,erectile problem come and go and this issue is most likely not permanant. Additionally, most men gain more control over ejaculating as they get older. If you are still young , try ,not to worry too much.,you will probably grow out of premature ejaculation.
My Suggestoin is :
Wear a condom. Condoms reduce stimulation for most men ,which should prolong the time before ejaculation.
Take deep breathes. This helps interupt your stress responce and forces you to relax.
Apply stop - and - start method.
Take SPIRULINA CAPSULE 500 mg and NEO TABLET each one at bed time.
Take SHILAJIT PASHPAM with honey
If you routinly ejaculate , you can visit a Sex Therapist or a Psychiortrist for help.
Answered: Thu, 7 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Satish Kumar Attri's  Response
i had understood your problem very well and just want to make you sure that only right homoeopathic treatment will solve your problem for permanent...else you may have to suffer a long due to this....consult a well qualified classical homoeopath and tell him the whole story of you...definately you will get good results....hope you will get right one....and dnt worry...its easily curable...have faith in yourself....
wish you a good health...
Answered: Sun, 3 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor