Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Please help .. age is 30 years male ,70 kg

Please help .. age is 30 years male ,70 kg weight suffering from parapsoraisis biopsy says its pityriasis linchenoides chronica a type of parapsoraisis and wanted to know is it treatable completely in ayurvedic or homeopathy and who is the expert for this so that I can go there please help me out ..thanks
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
this is skin condition and only skin doctor will understand it
ayurved or homeopath might not know the name also,so dont trap in that type of treatment for ur condition
let me know that this is chronic condition and u need to take medicine regularly
once ur disease is under control ,u need to apply some creams only
better to avoid going in windy and sunny atmosphere.
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor