Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Pink discharge from vagina. Diagnosed with GBStrep. Help?

Hi there. I got diagnosed with GBStrep a few weeks ago and finished the course of antibiotics I was given. Yesterday there was a tiny slightly pink colour wiping after sex (wasn t sure if it was even real) and then today a pinkish kinda colour after wiping after urinating yet urine is normal colour. Do I need to be concerned as it s one of those things where i m unsure and only had the symptoms once. Should I wait a few days and see what happens just to be sure of any symptoms? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

Since the pink discolouration was found after intercourse , it is possible that it is blood that occurred as a result of trauma due to intercourse.

If this is the case, it should resolve on its own.

You may want to consider observing to see if the symptom reoccurs.

I hope this helps
Answered: Sat, 3 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor