Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
147 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Piles, medicines to cure?

i am suffering from piles, it is only few mouth ago... but i want to be cure without operation or surgery only under medicine? plz doc ..... if you can help me out, i will be very grateful to you?????
Sat, 9 Nov 2013
Report Abuse
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

It will be more helpful if you give more information on whether your piles are bleeding ?

Type of treatment modality depends upon the stage of your piles.
Medical management includes treatment with Calcium Dobesilate along with a laxative or stool softener.

You should follow some precautions like :-
1. Avoid spicy and oily foods.
2. Drink lots of water daily.
3. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
4. Eat fibre rich foods to avoid constipation.

I would suggest that you should get yourself clinically examined before starting any medicine.

I hope this is helpful to you.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

helo doctor iam 33yrs old female , when iam pregnant i suffered with bleeding piles,no medicine cured my piles, now i am facing the same whenever i...