Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Piles condition post childbirth, unable to defecate without pushing perineum, unable to pass gas without straining. Tried anusol. Cure?

hi ive suffered with piles since before my son was born 9yrs ago and always just coped with them (i have to push on the perineum usually to defecate properly) i recently used anusol on my anus (just on the outside) and now im finding it near impossible to even fart as my anus is refusing to let anything pass without great straining which will most likely pop another pile out. please help
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for seeking advice.
You can try the following things-
1] Eat a high fibre diet -fresh fruits, vegetables, sprouts, brown bread etc
2] Drink atleast 3 liters of water & juices.
3]Sit in a tub of luke warm water.
Determine if you have a piles / fissure from a doctor & treat accordingly.
Answered: Thu, 12 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor