Penis becomes soft after few inserts. Do i need medical attention ?

Hi Iam 30 yrs now and 5 feet 6 inch in height. No medical problem till now. but from few weeks when ever i try to make love with my partner the penis get erected but it will not be very sitff/strong and hard for penetrating it inside..... Not sure but why.. Can you please suggest how can i get overcome from this penis stiffness problem. When ever i try to do intercourse with my partner the stiffness of penis gets reduced and hence can not perform well....
Tue, 17 May 2011
Hi
Welcome to health care magic
you are suffering from pre mature ejaculation.it is generally psychological,stress& tension also leads to pre mature ejaculation.Organic causes are rare.You should daily exercise for 15-20 minutes of pelvic floor muscles and anal squeezing exercise in which your anus should be tight or in contracted stage for 4-5 seconds.yuo will get result with in few months.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Disclaimer
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Maintaining a strong erection is controlled by the brain. If your thought process gets distracted during sexual stimulus, erection will become weak. Similarly if sexual stimulus is interrupted by a feeling of anxiety, fear etc. the organ will go limp.
First build confidence in yourself that you are going to have a strong lasting erection and do not let any other matter disturb your thought process, when engaging in sexual act, fantasize some sexual aspect which naturally stimulates you and concentrate on the sexual act itself.
Certain drugs for stimulation are available but are not recommended routinely.