Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Penis becomes erect and discharges fluid on its own. Solution?

i am 17 yr old boy. sir i start masturabation at an early age coz of my wrng frndz. now i realize thai it is not good in that age nd i stop masturabating . but now when sometimes i watch a cphoto or ny sex scene ma penis strt bcmng erect nd a fluid liquid comes from it without touching penis .i cant go to doc coz i hesitate so give me online soln to come through dis. plz...................... rply must
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Hello friends,
I think you should not worry IT is natural phenomenon. but it is good that you have stopped masturbation .Yes, when males become sexually aroused, there is a clear mucus-like liquid that is emitted and oozing from the tip of the penis. It is a natural fluid lubricant that just "naturally" dripping out. This natural fluid lubricant helps the male to enter and penetrate the female vagina with his erect penis. No, precum fluid is not controllable for men. for that you can choose some ayurvedic medicine whish are best for that like Ashwagandadi churn, Giloye Satva.With best wishes
Dr. Neeraj Bansal
Answered: Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor