Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Pea like, hard lump on side of groin, no pain, have nausea, vomiting. Should I seek medical attention?

Hi, a few days ago I found a pea like, hard, non moveable lump on my left side in the groin area! It s painless and doesn t seem to be bothering me however yesterday I was very nauseous and I basically brought everything I ate up, I haven t eaten all day I really don t have much of an appetite . Can you pls tell me if I should be worried or do I need to seek medical attention???
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Hi !

Thank you for your query.

I think that can be an enlarged inguinal lymph node . You should see a physician and if he finds that significant go for FNAC of lymph node.

If you have any further queries feel free to ask.

Take care.

Dr. Shruti
Answered: Fri, 12 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor