Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Painful urination, smell of amonia. Had leukemia, klinefelter syndrome, compression fractures, sclerosis, kyphosis. Suggest?

I have a long, involved story regarding my 17 year old son s battle since he was 11 with leukemia 2 times, Klinefelter syndrome , compression fractures , sclerosis and kyphosis of the spine, cirrhosis of the liver, painful urination issues and now stool that smells of ammonia. I didn t know whether or not put all of that on here.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

It seems like you are dealing with a lot of issues. I recommend that you consult a pediatric endocrinologist. I would like you to see a child and adolescent psychiatrist right after or along with in consultation with the pediatrician. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a nice day !
Answered: Tue, 5 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor