Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Painful testicle, irritating. What is the reason?

Hi Sir, This is Srinivasa Rao, suffering from pain inright side testicle since 2 days .. so please adise me how to go for a remedy / need i to go a doctor immediatley ? the pain is mild one and it is very irritating to do any work etc ... nothing wrong to that earlier ...but kindly advise me to solve this issue at the earliest.

Sri. D
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Hi...If you have any injury there then it should be treated it urgently.You didn'mention if it is swollen or enlarged..if it is enlarged with pain,then it may be the onset of hydrocele.chek if there is any increase in pain while caughing...its my advise to you to go to a doctor for examination.if it is treated in onset then cure comes very fast.take not massage or do not apply external heat.
Answered: Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor