Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Painful lump on the testicle. Difficulty in walking. Medication?

I have a lump/bump on my testicles (sack) that is very sore.. it is at the top in the back of the sack closer to anus . I recently did some real manual labor and after a shower I noticed this. It is even sore to walk.. I am wondering if this seems more like a boil or ingrown hair . This is very hard to see, as it is on the back for the sack. I get very nervous about such things.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  262
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
There is nothing to be serious about it.This area being always potential for getting boils and other staphylococcal infection.This looks like boil or perianal abscess which can get subsided if you Take proper antibiotics and anti inflammatory drugs and observe that the area is being cleaned twice daily.If it does not subside in one week.consult surgeon and may need to be incised and drained all infected material.
Answered: Wed, 12 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor