Painful breast, hardness in breast and armpit. Done ultrasound. Is it breast cancer?

hi my name is jawa. i am 31 years old. i am having pain in my left breast since 2010.i feel some hardness in my breast.my left breast is little larger than my right breast n the armpit too.i did ultra sound scan many times but the say there is some breast tissue but nothing related to cancer.but still m not satisfied. i feel like i have some kind of breast cancer n i might not b able to survive by the time the doctor tel me it is breast cancer. do i need mammogram? does ultra sound scan give a clear picture about whether it is fibrodenosis or cancer? do i have to FNAC? i am helpless mentally
Mon, 7 Oct 2013