Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Pain in toes. Diagnosed as bone spur. Took calcium tablet. What treatment should be done?

Dear Sir, I have a pain in my both Toes since last 7 to 8 years. Around 3 year back i visited to Ortho he told me this is a bone spur and there is no proper treatment in allopethy. He gave me some calcicum tablet and told me that we will check your acid later. After that i have not take any type of medicine and treatment. Please advise me. Best Regards, Rajesh
Tue, 1 Apr 2014
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Rajesh, I would like to see your x ray, to find out how big spur is there. If it is big then it needs to be excised. If it is small then a steroid injection can also be helpful. But medicines are not going to work, that is for sure.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor