Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Pain in shoulders and under rib cage, torso feel hot, hip hurts while breathing. No loss of appetite. Suggestions

I've had lots of probs with my bones, just recently I'm have pain with both shoulder blades, pain on my right side under rib cage, my torso in certain ares feels hot, my hip hurt as well when I breath, I have no loss of appetite, I don't feel poorly, there's not a day or night now that I'm not experiencing pain somewhere, thanx for help, Gail xx
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The pain in the shoulders and the rib cage that you are having is likely to be related to polyarthritis, generalized viral infection, vitamin D3 deficiency, etc. Do get a few blood tests done for proper diagnosis.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
Answered: Wed, 26 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor