Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Pain in eye, feels something lodged on upper eyelid, allergy test normal. Advice?

My right eye has been bothering me off and on for a few weeks and it has become very painful in the last day or so. It feels like there is something lodged far into the upper eyelid , but I don t see anything there. I have been extensively tested for allergies (due to asthma ) and have none that I am aware of. Not sure what to do next?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
avoid dust, maintain hygine, use anti allergic eye drops like olopatadine..three times daily, wash yr eyes whnever u come from outside..get checked by eye doctor..for opinion..
Answered: Thu, 12 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi, karin, simply visit a eye especialist dr. for your eye check up. No need to worry. Have a good health.
Answered: Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor