Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What treatment would you suggest for an swollen eye with redness and itchy ?

Eye redness swelling itching burning allergy possible allergy or irritation from contact lens and or air conditioner or crop spraying ___
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  501
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
dear friend ,
TREATMENT:1)stop contact lens wear 2) use OLOPAT eye drop 2 times daily .
3)use zoline plus eye drop 4 times daily
4)use refresh tears eye drop 4-6 times daily .
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hello there..
welcome to healthcare magic forum..
You are having Conjunctivitis or eye infection. You need a proper course of antibiotics to help the infection to clear.. And if you are having issues with your contacts please do change it.
Hope this helps.
take care..
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor